~ play smart, get more ads ~mginger tips and triks Get paid to receive sms on your mobile. Send free SMS and get free games. Be informed on local deals and discounts. tips and triks for mginger.to earn more money

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tips to get more MGinger ads - through my mail

Tips to get more MGinger ads - through my mail
Okay, I will be sending out mails with tips on how to increase the flow of ad messages into your mobile. I've been doing this since more than a month and I have been getting up to 20% more ad messages from MGinger every week..

If you are new to MGinger, click on the logo shown below to register yourself. If you are already a member, you can register a friend.





Once you have registered, you can send me a mail at mginger.youmint@gmail.com make sure you mention the name you registered with MGinger, so that I can verify this before replying your mails.
I will send you tips every week/ten days (or whenever I get any information).