~ play smart, get more ads ~mginger tips and triks Get paid to receive sms on your mobile. Send free SMS and get free games. Be informed on local deals and discounts. tips and triks for mginger.to earn more money

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

mGinger strategy cracked

mGinger strategy cracked :)
Being a marketing student, I was fascinated by mGinger's strategy of targeted advertisement, which is very new to Indian market.

I took up mGinger business strategy as my MBA project. I got registered with them and started analysing how they target ads. After speaking to a very large number of people I was able to find out that they have a very clear cut game plan. I can tell you that, after researching for nearly 4 months, I have a very good idea about how they operate. It all depends on who you are, what you do etc etc... In fact I have shortlisted 24 different criteria which they look into while sending ads (this list may contain +/-5 other criteria, I am not confident about that)

Let's say, you can expect an ad on 'gifts' during a festive season like 'Christmas' (everyone agrees to that), so who is more likely to get an ad in their mobile?!? 'a college student' 'working professional' or a 'housewife'? That we cannot predict, right?

May be not.... I can, to an extend, give you hints on how to play smart and increase the number of ads you get in your mobile. I can email you tips on a regular basis also give you hints in this blog itself.... Click here to get mails with tips.